PowerPoint 2010 Training
This series explores the many new and enhanced features found in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
This PowerPoint 2010 online training series provides over 4 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 6 months of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Using PowerPoint 2010
Using PowerPoint 2010
This course explores the new features in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
- Reviewing the Ribbon Tabs in PowerPoint
- Dividing Slide Shows into Sections
- Adding Slide Transitions
- Adding Slide Animations
- Using Advanced Animation Features
- Embedding and Editing Audio
- Embedding and Editing Video
- Saving a Presentation as a Video
- Broadcasting a Slide Show
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- MindNotes provide printable quick-reference sheets and other files to be used as learners apply their skills on the job.
- Show Me Hows allow learners to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Full-page images allow learners to experience an application as if it were open on their computer.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the PowerPoint 2010 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 6 months of unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
Web-Based Training Products:
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the PowerPoint 2010 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses
Desktop Computing Package