Office 2010 Training
Microsoft Office 2010 improves on Office 2007 to make your working day even more efficient and effective. New image-editing tools help you design documents that stand out from the crowd. New social networking tools help you connect with colleagues. You can post documents to the Internet, and then view or edit those documents through a Web browser or mobile phone. You can embed and edit videos within slide presentations, and turn slide presentations into videos themselves. You can track trends in spreadsheet data with new filtering and visualization tools.
This Office 2010 online training series provides 14 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Common Features
2 . What's New in Word
3 . What's New in Excel
4 . What's New in PowerPoint
5 . What's New in Outlook
- Modifying the Ribbon
- Working with Backstage View
- Capturing Windows and Clippings
- Removing Image Backgrounds
- Adding Artistic and Color Effects
- Checking Document Accessibility
- Saving Documents to the Web
- Working with SkyDrive
- Using Office Web Apps
- Reviewing the Ribbon Tabs in Word
- Using the Navigation Pane
- Finding and Replacing Text
- Translating Text
- Implementing OpenType Typography
- Creating Text Effects
- Reviewing the Ribbon Tabs in Excel
- Showing Data Trends with Sparklines
- Using the Slicer
- Building Equations
- Reviewing the Ribbon Tabs in PowerPoint
- Dividing Slide Shows into Sections
- Adding Slide Transitions
- Adding Slide Animations
- Using Advanced Animation Features
- Embedding and Editing Audio
- Embedding and Editing Video
- Saving a Presentation as a Video
- Broadcasting a Slide Show
- Reviewing the Ribbon Tabs in Outlook
- Working with Conversations
- Implementing Quick Steps
- Using the People Pane
- Scheduling Meetings
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- MindNotes provide printable quick-reference sheets and other files to be used as learners apply their skills on the job.
- Show Me Hows allow learners to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Full-page images allow learners to experience an application as if it were open on their computer.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Office 2010 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Office 2010 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Office 2010 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses