Office 2010 Training
Microsoft Office 2010 improves on Office 2007 to make your working day even more efficient and effective. New image-editing tools help you design documents that stand out from the crowd. New social networking tools help you connect with colleagues. You ca
This Office 2010 online training series provides over 21 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 6 months of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Access
2 . Common Features
3 . SharePoint
4 . What's New in Excel
5 . What's New in Outlook
6 . What's New in PowerPoint
7 . What's New in Word
This course explores the features of Microsoft Access 2010.
- Reviewing the Ribbon Tabs in Access
- Visualizing Trends with Data Bars
- Building Application Parts
- Creating Data Type Parts
- Using Calculated Fields
- Building Data Macros
- Inserting Dynamic Web Content
- Creating Web Databases
This course explores the new features that the major Office 2010 applications have in common.
- Modifying the Ribbon
- Working with Backstage View
- Capturing Windows and Clippings
- Removing Image Backgrounds
- Adding Artistic and Color Effects
- Checking Document Accessibility
- Saving Documents to the Web
- Working with SkyDrive
- Using Office Web Apps
This course explores the features of Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
- Creating SharePoint Sites
- Creating Pages
- Changing Page Layouts and Text Styles
- Inserting Images and Web Parts
- Creating Document Libraries
- Creating Picture Libraries
- Creating Lists and Modifying Views
- Changing Site Settings
- Creating User Profiles
What's New in Excel
This course explores the features of Microsoft Excel 2010.
- Reviewing the Ribbon Tabs in Excel
- Showing Data Trends with Sparklines
- Using the Slicer
- Building Equations
What's New in Outlook
This course explores the features of Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Reviewing the Ribbon Tabs in Outlook
- Working with Conversations
- Implementing Quick Steps
- Using the People Pane
- Scheduling Meetings
What's New in PowerPoint
This course explores the features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
- Reviewing the Ribbon Tabs in PowerPoint
- Dividing Slide Shows into Sections
- Adding Slide Transitions
- Adding Slide Animations
- Using Advanced Animation Features
- Embedding and Editing Audio
- Embedding and Editing Video
- Saving a Presentation as a Video
- Broadcasting a Slide Show
What's New in Word
This course explores the features of Microsoft Word 2010.
- Reviewing the Ribbon Tabs in Word
- Using the Navigation Pane
- Finding and Replacing Text
- Translating Text
- Implementing OpenType Typography
- Creating Text Effects
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- MindNotes provide printable quick-reference sheets and other files to be used as learners apply their skills on the job.
- Show Me Hows allow learners to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Full-page images allow learners to experience an application as if it were open on their computer.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Office 2010 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 6 months of unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
Web-Based Training Products:
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Office 2010 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses
Desktop Computing Package