Managing Change Training
Change is an undeniable aspect of today's business world. The leaders of an organization are called upon to guide their teams through the change process and to provide a critical bridge between the old way of doing things and new work practices. This online training series shows managers the three major elements of leadership in times of significant change -- the need to refocus yourself, to lead the team, and to work effectively with individual team members.
This Managing Change online training series provides 5 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Refocusing Yourself
2 . Leading the Team
3 . Working with Individuals
This course provides information on how a manager can refocus and gather important resources in the early stages of a significant corporate change.
- Understanding the from-to
- Choosing a productive response
- Gathering your resources
- Walking the talk
- Dealing with ambiguity
Leading the Team
This course provides information about leading a work unit through organizational change. It focuses on helping your team adapt to change by implementing transition rules, getting team members involved, rewarding your team for achievements, and squashing rumors.
- Explaining what's happening
- Finding the anchor
- Getting team members involved
- Measuring and celebrating progress
- Squashing the rumor mill
Working with Individuals
This course explains why some members of a team have a difficult time positively engaging in change situations, and what you, as a change leader, can do to help them through the change.
- Natural reactions to change
- Dealing with dissatisfaction
- Pinpointing the positives
- Unintended consequences
This online training series is for anyone who wants to successfully lead a workgroup through periods of change.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Flash scenarios use real world situations to illustrate course concepts.
- Streaming video scenarios illustrate real world issues and solutions discussed in the course.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Managing Change training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Managing Change Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Business Management Skills Package which includes all of the Managing Change training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses