Java Web Services Training
The Java Web Services series teaches how to create interactive Web-based services using Java. It also describes the creation of dynamic and interactive Web-based services.
This Java Web Services online training series provides 15 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . The Web Services Architecture
2 . Creating and Hosting Web Services
3 . Java and Web Services
4 . The Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP)
5 . The Java APIs for SOAP Messaging (SAAJ)
6 . Java API for XML Messaging (JAXM)
7 . Web Services Description Language (WSDL)
8 . The Java API for XML-Based RPC (JAX-RPC)
9 . Generating Web Services from Java Code
10 . Generating Java Web Services from WSDL
11 . Best Practices and Techniques
12 . EJB, JSP, and Web Services
13 . Service Lifecycle and Message Handlers
14 . SOAP Attachments
15 . Securing Web Services
The Web Services Architecture
This course provides a background in interoperable Web services and teaches the foundations, principles and benefits of interoperable Web services.
- Interoperable Web Services
Creating and Hosting Web Services
This course will provide a background in building Web services and teach how to create and host Web services.
- Creating and Hosting Web Services
Java and Web Services
This course will provide a background in the architecture of Java web services. It covers the different application programming interfaces (APIs) used to program Java web services.
- Java and Web Services
The Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP)
This course provides a background in the Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP). It also describes how SOAP is used to transport information in Web services.
- The Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP)
The Java APIs for SOAP Messaging (SAAJ)
This course provides a background in the SOAP for Attachments API for Java (SAAJ). It also explains how to use the API to attach, detach, and process SOAP attachments in Web services.
- SOAP with Attachments API for Java (SAAJ)
Java API for XML Messaging (JAXM)
This course provides a background in the Java API for XML Messaging (JAXM). It also shows how to use the API to send and receive document-oriented XML messages using Web services.
- Java API for XML Messaging (JAXM)
Web Services Description Language (WSDL)
This course provides a background in the Web Services Description Language (WSDL). It also describes how to create WSDL documents, and how WSDL documents are used in the creation and development of Web services.
- Web Services Description Language (WSDL)
The Java API for XML-Based RPC (JAX-RPC)
This course provides a background in the Java API for XML-based RPC (JAX-RPC). It also describes how to invoke XML-based remote procedure calls.
- The Java API for XML-Based RPC (JAX-RPC)
Generating Web Services from Java Code
This course describes new features for generating Web services from Java code. It also explains how to improve productivity by using annotations to simplify generation of Web services from Java code.
- Generating Web Services from Java Code
Generating Java Web Services from WSDL
This course teaches how to generate Java web services from WSDL.
- Generating Java Web Services from WSDL
Best Practices and Techniques
This course describes best practices and techniques for creating Java Web services.
- Best Practices and Techniques
EJB, JSP, and Web Services
This course teaches how Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) and Java Server Pages (JSP) may be integrated with Web services.
- EJB, JSP, and Web Services
Service Lifecycle and Message Handlers
This course teaches how to manage the Web services service lifecycle and process multiple message handlers.
- Service Lifecycle and Message Handlers
This course describes how to work with SOAP attachments.
- SOAP Attachments
Securing Web Services
This course explains how to secure Web services.
- Securing Web Services
Java Web Services
This online training series is for anyone who would like to create Web services using Java.
- Flash-based instructional demonstrations applying course concepts.
- Instructional audio with graphics highlighting key points.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Java Web Services training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Java Web Services Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Web Development Package which includes all of the Java Web Services training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses