Java 2 Programmer Certification 310-035 Training
This online training series provides an overview of the Java programming language. It prepares the experienced Java programmer for the Java 2 Programmer Certification Exam 310-035. Topics include object orientation, the statements used to control program flow and exception handling, the classes and interfaces of the java.lang package and the java.util package, the development of Java-based GUI, and the methods and tools for performing sophisticated input and output operations.
This Java 2 Programmer Certification 310-035 online training series provides 29 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Java and Object-Oriented Fundamentals
2 . Declarations, Flow Control, and Exception Handling
3 . Classes, Interfaces, Methods, and Garbage Collection
4 . Threads
5 . The java.lang Package
6 . The java.util Package
7 . GUI Components and Containers of the java.awt Package
8 . Layouts and Event Handlers of the java.awt Package
9 . Graphic and Image Elements of the java.awt Package
10 . The java.io Package
Java and Object-Oriented Fundamentals
This course provides an overview of the fundamentals of the Java language and object-oriented programming.
- Java Program Structure
- Language Fundamentals
- Arithmetic, Bitwise, and Shift Operators
- Other Operators and Operator Precedence
- Object-Oriented Programming
Declarations, Flow Control, and Exception Handling
This course shows users how to declare variables and methods and how to use Java statements to control the flow of programs and handle exceptions.
- Methods, Initializers, and Modifiers
- Flow Control
- Exception Handling
Classes, Interfaces, Methods, and Garbage Collection
This course shows users how to declare classes and interfaces, how to overload and override methods, and how Java's garbage-collection mechanism works.
- Classes and Interfaces
- Inner and Anonymous Classes
- Garbage Collection
This course explains how multithreading works and how it is supported by Java.
- Multithreading and Creating Threads
- Working with Threads
- Sharing Objects and Resources
The java.lang Package
This course describes the classes and interfaces of the java.lang package.
- The Most Important Classes
- Wrapped Classes and Math Functions
- String and StringBuffer Classes
- Additional java.lang Classes
The java.util Package
This course describes the classes and interfaces of java.util package.
- Pre-JDK 1.2 API Classes and Interfaces
- JDK 1.2 Collections API
- Date and Calendar Classes
- Additional java.util Classes
GUI Components and Containers of the java.awt Package
This course describes the GUI components and containers of java.awt and explains how the AWT classes and interfaces are used to develop a Java-based GUI.
- GUI Components
- GUI Containers
Layouts and Event Handlers of the java.awt Package
This course explains how the classes and interfaces of java.awt are used to organize the display of GUI components and how event-handling classes and interfaces are used.
- Layout Managers
- Using Event Delegation
Graphic and Image Elements of the java.awt Package
This course explains how to display bitmapped images, draw geometric shapes, and control the way text is displayed.
- Working with Graphics
The java.io Package
This course explains how to perform sophisticated input and output using standard I/O, memory buffers, and files.
- Class Hierarchy and Interfaces
- Byte Data Sink Streams
- Byte Processing Streams
- Character Data Sink Streams
- Character Processing Streams
Java 2 Programmer Certification 310-035
This online training series is for experienced Java programmers who are preparing to take the Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform Examination 310-035.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Java 2 Programmer Certification 310-035 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Java 2 Programmer Certification 310-035 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Web Development Package which includes all of the Java 2 Programmer Certification 310-035 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses