Investing Fundamentals Training
This online training series covers basic investing information and strategies. Fundamental topics covered include planning your financial goals, budgeting, managing diversification and risk, and options for retirement savings. Organization of finances is covered in detail, including analyzing net worth, putting aside emergency funds, and proper record keeping. An in-depth examination of investment options, including stocks, bonds, and mutual funds, is provided. The series concludes with a thorough discussion of planning for the future with solid investment strategies, retirement planning, and insurance coverage.
This Investing Fundamentals online training series provides 22 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . The Basics
2 . Organizing
3 . Stocks
4 . Bonds
5 . Mutual Funds
6 . Planning
This course explains to users how to get a general picture of their personal financial situations and begin the process of investing.
- Making Realistic Plans
- Maximizing Small Savings
- Managing Risk
- Starting Out Slowly
- Checking Up on Yourself
- Tightening the Budget Belt
This course explains to users how to determine their financial situations and make plans for investment funds.
- Looking at Net Worth
- Learning from Net Worth
- Keeping Cash
- Making Cash Reserves Work
- Setting Financial Goals
- Learning More
This course explains how to choose and invest in stocks
- Introducing Stocks
- Learning the Types of Stocks
- Getting Started
- Choosing Candidates
- Reading the Stock Pages
- Researching Online and Using Value Line
- Trading Stocks
This course explains how to choose and invest in bonds. Each type of bond (U.S. Treasuries, U.S. government agency bonds, municipal bonds, and corporate bonds) is explained and the unique advantages and disadvantages are described.
- Introducing Bonds
- U.S. Bonds
- Municipal Bonds
- Corporate Bonds
- Researching and Buying Bonds
This course explains to users how to choose and invest in mutual funds.
- Introducing Mutual Funds
- Stock Funds
- Bond Funds
- Analyzing Mutual Funds
- Fund Evaluations and Online Research
- Choosing a Mutual Fund
- Reviewing Fund Investing
This course explains how to prepare for the future with solid investing strategies, retirement planning and insurance coverage.
- Planning for Retirement
- Using IRAs
- Using 401(k) Plans
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
This online training series is for anyone who is interested in learning more about the ways to grow their money using stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Investing Fundamentals training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Investing Fundamentals Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Small Business Package which includes all of the Investing Fundamentals training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses