Internet Explorer 7 Training
This online training series introduces the new look and features of Internet Explorer 7. Learners will be able to securely use this updated web browser to perform searches, print documents, and access streaming content.
This Internet Explorer 7 online training series provides 2 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Learning the New Interface and Features
Learning the New Interface and Features
This course introduces the new look and features of Internet Explorer 7. You'll learn how to use tabbed browsing, RSS feeds, and new Web search and printing tools. You'll also learn how IE7 can help you avoid dangerous Web sites that try to phish for your personal information.
- The New Look
- Tabbed Browsing
- Searching the Web
- Using RSS Feeds
- Preventing Phishing Attacks
Internet Explorer 7
This online training series is for anyone who would like an introduction to Internet Explorer 7.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Full-page images allow learners to experience an application as if it were open on their computer.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Internet Explorer 7 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Internet Explorer 7 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Internet Explorer 7 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses