Doing Business in India Training
In everyday business, it's more and more common to meet, hold conference calls, and travel overseas. When you are working with people from an unfamiliar country, how can you gain the knowledge to ensure smooth communication and to avoid an offensive faux pas? Our Doing Business India courses will quickly give you the background to confidently reach across any cultural divide. In the Doing Business in India course, you will be introduced to the culture of India, including greetings, business meetings, and dining. Each lesson includes a video overview to quickly present the most important facts.
This Doing Business in India online training series provides 4 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Doing Business in India
Doing Business in India
This course provides the fundamentals of Indian business etiquette from a cultural perspective. It addresses typical situations that occur while doing business in India.
- Considering Culture
- Preparing for Business
- Meeting for Business
- Dining with Indians
Doing Business in India
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Flash scenarios use real world situations to illustrate course concepts.
- Streaming video scenarios illustrate real world issues and solutions discussed in the course.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- MindNotes provide printable quick-reference sheets and other files to be used as learners apply their skills on the job.
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Doing Business in India training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Doing Business in India Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Business Management Skills Package which includes all of the Doing Business in India training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses