GroupWise 5.5 Training
This online training series introduces you to Novell's GroupWise 5.5. In this series, you will learn how to use the features of GroupWise to send and receive e-mail, set up appointments and discussion groups, create task lists and manage your schedule.
This GroupWise 5.5 online training series provides 16 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . GroupWise 5.5: Getting Started with GroupWise
2 . GroupWise 5.5: Creating and Sending Messages
3 . GroupWise 5.5: Organizing Your Mailbox
4 . GroupWise 5.5: Calendar, Task, and Phone Features
5 . GroupWise 5.5: Managing Documents and Folders
6 . GroupWise 5.5: Advanced GroupWise Features
GroupWise 5.5: Getting Started with GroupWise
This course teaches users the different parts of the GroupWise Mailbox how to find help and how to recognize the different GroupWise message types.
- The GroupWise Interface
- GroupWise Help
- GroupWise Message Types
- Viewing Mailbox Items
GroupWise 5.5: Creating and Sending Messages
This course teaches users how to create and address e-mail messages how to work with attachments and how to reply to and forward messages.
- Creating New Messages
- Working with Attachments
- Replying to and Forwarding Messages
- Using the Address Book
GroupWise 5.5: Organizing Your Mailbox
This course teaches the user how to efficiently dispose of, store, and track message items in GroupWise.
- Using the Trash Folder
- Working with Sent Items
- Organizing Folders
- Archiving Messages
GroupWise 5.5: Calendar, Task, and Phone Features
This course teaches the user how to use the scheduling, task, and note features to better organize and keep track of appointments and assignments.
- Using Your Calendar
- Scheduling Appointments
- Scheduling Appointments
- Using Notify
- Using Conversation Place
GroupWise 5.5: Managing Documents and Folders
This course teaches the user how to create and use GroupWise library documents, shared folders, and discussions. This course also teaches how to create rules for organizing messages.
- Using a Document Library
- Working with Document Library Files
- Creating and Using Shared Folders
- Starting and Using Discussions
GroupWise 5.5: Advanced GroupWise Features
This course addresses such issues as remote access, accessing another user's Mailbox, and customizing default GroupWise settings.
- Using Filters
- Using Rules
- Using GroupWise Remotely
- Passwords and Proxy Options
- Customizing GroupWise
This online training series is for anyone using GroupWise 5.5.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the GroupWise 5.5 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
GroupWise 5.5 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the GroupWise 5.5 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses