FrontPage 2000 Training
This online training series provides an overview of using Microsoft FrontPage 2000 to create Web sites and pages. It discusses navigation, page and site creation, and publishing to the Web. It also examines working with images, formatting text, using tables and lists, and creating hypertext links to other pages and sites. Additional topics include creating image maps, adding backgrounds, colors, and lines, creating hover buttons, hit counters, and text marquees, and building forms in Web pages.
This FrontPage 2000 online training series provides 11 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Creating Web Sites
2 . Building Pages
3 . Working with Images
4 . Adding Spark to Your Site
Creating Web Sites
This course provides an introduction to Microsoft's FrontPage 2000, and shows how to use it to create web sites and pages.
- Introduction to FrontPage
- Creating a New Web Page
- Starting a New Web Site
- Putting Your Pages on the Web
This course shows users how to create and format the text of a web page, including lists, and hypertext links.
- Working with Text
- Formatting Text
- Formatting Paragraphs and Lists
- Creating Links
- Building Links to Objects
Working with Images
This course shows users how to use graphics or images on web pages, including imagemaps.
- Adding Images to Web Pages
- Image Alignment and Links
- Choosing Background, Colors and Borders
- Using Lines and Graphical Bullets
Adding Spark to Your Site
This course shows users how to add features to their web site like tables, forms, and active elements.
- Working with Tables
- Hover Buttons, Hit Counters, and Marquees
- Creating Forms
- Customizing Forms
This online training series is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Microsoft FrontPage 2000.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the FrontPage 2000 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
FrontPage 2000 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Web Development Package which includes all of the FrontPage 2000 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses