Flash MX Training
This online training series provides a practical guide for using Macromedia Flash MX to create animations and interactive Web sites. The Flash MX series presents information for intermediate to advanced media designers and developers who want to learn the latest techniques for animating graphics and enhancing visual media with sound and music. Topics covered include: Drawing tools, design concepts, animation techniques, text and forms in animation, compound objects, scenes, timelines, layers, filters, and masks. One full course in this series is devoted to the incorporation of sound and music into Flash movies. Each topic covered includes tips and techniques for maximizing the effectiveness of Flash MX when viewed on the Web.
This Flash MX online training series provides 18 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Flash Overview
2 . Animation
3 . Text and Forms
4 . Coordinated Animations
5 . Sound and Music
This course introduces what is new in Flash MX, explains what Flash does as a media animation tool, and shows how to use its drawing tools.
- How Flash works
- Basics of Flash animation
- Basics of Flash animation
- Tools, panels, and menus
- Creating keyboard shortcuts
- Drawing tools
- Other tools
- Organizing objects
- Importing graphics
- Animation using individual keyframes
This course shows how to orchestrate the dynamic elements of objects in Flash, including tweening and using various frames.
- Frames and tweening
- Shape and Motion tweening
- Using tweening
- Working with multiple layers
- Movement along a path and toward the viewer
- Tweening color
- Web site opener
Text and Forms
This course shows how to transform text into graphics and animated objects.
- Formatting text
- Animating text blocks
- Micro-animations and graphic text
- Morphing text
- Animated text banner
This course shows how to develop rich animations by integrating layers, scenes, and timelines.
- Setting the scene
- Compound object
- Animating compound objects
- Organizing scenes
- Independent timelines
- Editing movie clips
- Masking layers
- Filters and masks
- Creating a three-scene cartoon
Sound and Music
This course shows how to use sound and music along with animation to create a movie.
- Sound files
- Importing sounds
- Using sound in a movie
- Sound control in buttons and frames
- Controlling sounds in a movie
- Editing, looping, and streaming
- Music video
This online training series is for intermediate and experienced media designers and developers who want to learn graphics animation skills and use Flash MX.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Flash MX training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Flash MX Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Web Development Package which includes all of the Flash MX training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses