Flash 8 Training
Flash is the standard tool for delivering interactivity and animation on Web sites. This online training series walks you through the new and improved features found in Flash 8.
This Flash 8 online training series provides 7 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . What's New to Basic
2 . What's New to Professional
What's New to Basic
Macromedia Flash 8 Basic provides the core functionality needed to design simple motion graphics and interactive features. This course explains the new and upgraded features in this version of Flash.
- Getting Started with Flash 8
- The Flash 8 Environment
- Drawing Tools
- Graphic Tools
- More Graphics
- ActionScript and Debugging
What's New to Professional
Macromedia Flash 8 Professional is an advanced authoring environment for creating interactive websites, digital experiences and mobile content. This course provides information about the new and upgraded features found in this version of Flash.
- Modifying instance color styles and blends
- Adjusting motion tween properties
- Customizing motion easing
- Using the Video Import Wizard
- Exporting FLV files from video editors
- Working with the Video Encoder
- Applying graphic filter effects
This online training series is for anyone who's preparing to upgrade to Macromedia Flash 8. It assumes you have a general knowledge of previous versions of Flash.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Show Me Hows allow learners to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Full-page images allow learners to experience an application as if it were open on their computer.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Flash 8 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Flash 8 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Web Development Package which includes all of the Flash 8 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses