Excel 2002 Training
This online training series is intended as preparation for the Excel 2002 Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Core Proficiency exam. It introduces Excel's newest enhancements such as task panes for New Documents, Clipboard, Search, and Insert Clip Art; the Ask a Question box; enhancements to Find and Replace; and additional options for pasting and for inserting columns and rows. These new features, along with the productivity tools of previous versions, are taught within the context of working with cells and files, page setup and printing, worksheets and workbooks, formulas and functions, and charts and objects.
This Excel 2002 online training series provides 22 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Working with Cells
2 . Working with Files
3 . Formatting Worksheets
4 . Page Setup and Printing
5 . Worksheets and Workbooks
6 . Formulas and Functions
7 . Charts and Objects
Working with Cells
This course shows users how to enter and edit data in Excel 2002 worksheet cells and create hyperlinks.
- Entering Data
- Editing a Cell
- Editing Multiple Cells
- Replacing Values and AutoFilling
- Creating Hyperlinks
Working with Files
This course shows users how to locate, open, and save files in Excel 2002.
- Opening Files
- Saving Files
- Files and the Internet
- Working with Comments
- Using the Office Assistant
This course shows users how to format and adjust cells, adjust rows and columns, and apply formatting and styles in an Excel 2002 worksheet.
- Formatting Cells
- Adjusting Cells
- Formatting Numbers
- Adjusting Rows and Columns
- Using AutoFormatting and Styles
Page Setup and Printing
This course shows users how to preview and print worksheets and workbooks, add headers, footers, and titles, and adjust page settings in Excel 2002 worksheets.
- Page Setup
- Headers, Footers, and Titles
Worksheets and Workbooks
This course shows users how to work with worksheet rows and columns, move between worksheets in a workbook, consolidate data, change the zoom setting, and check spelling in Excel 2002 worksheets.
- Working with Rows and Columns
- Working with Worksheets
- Linking Worksheets and Consolidating Data
- Zooming and Spell-Checking
- Using a Data Filter
Formulas and Functions
This course shows users how to work with formulas and functions in Excel 2002 worksheets.
- Working with Formulas
- Using References and AutoSum
- Entering Functions
- Using Basic and Date Functions
- Using Financial and Logical Functions
Charts and Objects
This course shows users how to create, modify, and print charts, insert, move and delete pictures, and draw lines and shapes in Excel 2002 worksheets.
- Creating Charts
- Modifying and Printing Charts
- Working with Objects
- Drawing Lines and Shapes
This online training series is for anyone preparing for the MOS Excel 2002 Core certification exam.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Excel 2002 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Excel 2002 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Excel 2002 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses