Excel 2003 Training
This series is designed for beginning and intermediate Excel users. This series teaches learners about creating and editing spreadsheets, what's new in the 2003 version, the Excel interface, navigating, editing, and working with text, values, and formulas
This Excel 2003 online training series provides over 26 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 6 months of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Charts and Databases
2 . Creating a Spreadsheet
3 . Editing and Printing Worksheets
4 . Formatting Data
5 . Getting Started
6 . Hypertext and Tips
7 . Managing Worksheets
Charts and Databases
This course teaches the user how to add charts and graphics to worksheets, and how to create and manage databases using Excel 2003.
- Using the Chart Wizard
- Editing charts
- Changing the chart options
- Adding images
- WordArt and organizational charts
- Grouping and hiding images
- Creating a database
- Adding e-mail and Web addresses
- Viewing and finding records
- Sorting records
- Using AutoFilter
- Custom AutoFilters
Creating a Spreadsheet
This course shows you how to input data to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Data entry
- Text and values
- Fixed decimal places
- Dates and formulas
- Complex formulas
- Editing cells
- Speech recognition
- Dictation and voice command
- Handwriting and AutoComplete
- Using AutoFill
- Special symbols and shortcuts
- Using functions
- Using AutoSum
- Saving your worksheet
Editing and Printing Worksheets
This course provides the user with information on editing and printing worksheets in Excel 2003.
- Opening workbooks
- Finding files
- Using the Search task pane
- Undo and redo
- Editing with drag and drop
- Copying formulas
- Cut, copy, and paste
- Deleting and inserting cells
- Correcting errors
- Print preview
- Selecting print options
- Page setup
- Headers and footers
- Setting sheet options
- Controlling page breaks and formulas
This course provides information about formatting the cells and tables of your Excel worksheets.
- Selecting cells
- Using AutoFormat
- Moving toolbars
- Using the Format Cells dialog box
- Dates and special numbers
- Calibrating columns
- Changing fonts
- Altering the alignment
- Altering cell appearances
- Patterns and format painter
This course provides an overview of the use of the Excel 2003 interface and new product features.
- What is Excel
- Cells and worksheets
- Opening Excel
- The Formula bar and worksheet window
- The Status bar, task panes, and scrolling
- Moving in the worksheet
- Using menus
- Shortcut menus and dialog boxes
- Getting help
- Online help and exiting Excel
Hypertext and Tips
This course provides information about the Web functions available in Excel.
- Adding hyperlinks to a workbook
- Following hyperlinks
- Editing hyperlinks
- Saving a static Web page
- Interactive Web pages
- Interactive databases and charts
- Editing Web pages
- Saving and sending worksheets
- Top ten features
- Top ten beginner basics
- Ten commandments of Excel 2003
This course shows users how to view and manage information in a worksheet.
- Viewing worksheets
- Assigning names
- Find and replace
- Researching and calculating
- Protecting your work
- Maintaining multiple worksheets
- Editing multiple worksheets
- Naming and arranging sheets
- Manipulating worksheet windows
- Comparing and copying worksheets
- Summary worksheets
This series is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Excel 2003.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Show Me Hows allow learners to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Excel 2003 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 6 months of unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
Web-Based Training Products:
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Excel 2003 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses
Desktop Computing Package