MS Exchange Server 5.5 Training
This series is designed to help users prepare for the MCSE 70-081 examination, Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5. It covers planning strategies in detail, including planning for installation, migration, backup, administration, and
This MS Exchange Server 5.5 online training series provides over 40 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 6 months of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Configuring
2 . Connectivity
3 . Installing
4 . Managing
5 . Monitoring
6 . Planning
7 . Site Solutions
8 . Strategies
9 . Troubleshooting
This course shows users how to establish settings on Exchange Server for site management and connections.
- Directory Synchronization
- Client Install and Configuration
- Remote User Support
- Support for Roving Users
- NT Server Security
- Permissions and Encryption
- Key Management Server
- Managing the Directory
- Managing Mailbox Properties
- Mailbox Management Issues
This course shows users how to resolve connection problems with other sites and other mail systems.
- Solving Lotus cc:Mail Problems
- Solving Microsoft Mail Problems
- Site Connectivity and Dynamic RAS
- Troubleshooting the Site Connector
- Troubleshooting X.400 Connector
- Troubleshooting Internet Connectivity
- Troubleshooting Internet Outgoing Mail
This course shows users how to install Exchange Server and configure it for use.
- Preparing for Installation
- Installing the Server
- Configuring the Server
- Configuring Mailboxes
- Configuring Folders and Address Books
- Site Addressing and Mail Storage
- Configuring Site Properties
- Configuring Internet and X.400 Mail
- Configuring Other Mail Connections
This course shows users how to manage the operations of Exchange Server.
- Distribution Lists
- Public Folder Creation and Permissions
- Managing Public Folders
- Replicating Public Folders
- Private Folder Recovery and Storage
- Managing Private Information Stores
- Backup Strategies
- Running Backups and Utilities
This course shows users how to use numerous tools to monitor Exchange Server and configure it for optimum performance.
- Monitoring with Performance Monitor
- Performance Monitor Counters and Alerts
- Creating a Link Monitor
- Using the Link Monitor
- Using the Server Monitor
- Monitoring Performance with SNMP
- Installing SNMP for Exchange
- Optimizing Exchange Design
- Optimizing Individual Exchange Servers
- Using Performance Optimizer
This course shows users how to plan an Exchange Server organization and installation process.
- Planning Server Organization
- Planning Boundaries and Names
- Planning Sites
- Planning Server Computers
- Upgrading from Earlier Exchange Servers
- Developing Coexistence Strategies
This course shows users how to resolve common site messaging and security problems.
- Resolving Client Connectivity Problems
- Troubleshooting the Information Store
- Resolving Directory Problems
- Resolving Resource Problems
- Resolving Message Delivery Problems
- Resolving Backup and Restoration Problems
- Diagnosing Security Problems
This course shows users how to plan strategies for managing the Exchange Server infrastructure.
- Planning the Server Connectors
- Configuring Public Folders
- Planning Public Folders
- Installing Exchange Clients
- Client Interoperability
- Planning Backup Strategies
- Developing Long-Term Administration
- Security and Scripting Issues
This course shows users how to resolve common connection and installation problems.
- Basic Troubleshooting
- Windows NT Troubleshooting Tools
- Resolving Upgrade Problems
- Solving Installation Problems
- Solving Migration and Connectivity Problems
MS Exchange Server 5.5
This series is for anyone preparing for the MCSE Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Exam 70-081 or anyone who wants to learn how to administer Exchange Server.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the MS Exchange Server 5.5 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 6 months of unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
Web-Based Training Products:
You might also be interested in our Microsoft Certifications Package which includes all of the MS Exchange Server 5.5 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses
Microsoft Certifications Package