Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 MCSA/MCSE 70-284 Training
This online training series helps a learner prepare for the MCSA/MCSE 70-284 exam by covering installation, configuration, and troubleshooting techniques for Exchange Server 2003. The series covers, among other topics, managing, monitoring and troubleshooting Exchange computers and organization, as well as managing address lists, security, and the technologies that support Exchange Server 2003.
This Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 MCSA/MCSE 70-284 online training series provides 16 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Implementing and Troubleshooting
2 . Managing Exchange Recipient Objects
3 . Managing Address Lists and Policies
4 . Managing the Exchange Organization
5 . Managing Computers and Performance
6 . Security and Troubleshooting
7 . Practice Exams
Implementing and Troubleshooting
This course provides an introduction to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and shows learners how to prepare an environment, install the system, and troubleshoot an installation.
- Overview of Exchange Server 2003
- Preparing a new Exchange environment
- Unattended installation Installation in a clustered environment
- Post-installation configuration Upgrading from Exchange Server 2000
- Establishing coexistence
- Migration wizards
- Migration from other messaging systems
Managing Exchange Recipient Objects
This course shows users how to use Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 to create and manage contacts, user accounts, distribution groups, security groups.
- Understanding Exchange recipients
- Creating new users
- Mailbox-enabling users
- Deleting and moving mailboxes
- Modifying email addresses
- Hiding and reconnecting mailboxes
- Configuring mailbox storage limits
- Configuring permission
- Managing contacts
- Managing groups
- Creating query-based distribution groups
- Using expansion servers
Managing Address Lists and Policies
This course shows learners how to use Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 to create and manage address lists and policies.
- Understanding Exchange address lists
- Creating global address lists
- Creating custom address lists
- Creating offline address lists
- Hiding address lists
- Forcing address lists
- Setting mailbox store policies
- Setting public folder store and server policies
- Setting recipient policies
- Managing system policies
- Managing recipient policies
Managing the Exchange Organization
This course shows learners how to use Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 to create, manage, and troubleshoot public folders. It also covers how to configure, manage and troubleshoot virtual front-end and back-end servers. Finally, it discusses troubleshooting techniques.
- Understanding public folders
- Permissions, replication, and referrals
- Creating public folders
- Managing replication and referral
- Managing full-text indexing
- Troubleshooting public folders
- Understanding virtual servers
- Managing virtual servers
- Limiting inbound connections
- Managing SMTP relay settings
- Front-end/back-end arrangements
Managing Computers and Performance
This course shows learners how to use Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 to manage, monitor, and troubleshoot Exchange organization and server computers.
- Understanding clustering
- Cluster models
- Creating a cluster
- Planning Exchange backups
- Performing Exchange backups
- Understanding restoration strategies
- Restoring Exchange data
- Removing Exchange servers
- Understanding client connectivity
- Using monitoring tools
- Using system monitor
- Managing data storage
Security and Troubleshooting
This course explains how to manage security, as well as manage and monitor supporting technologies of Microsoft Exchange Server 2003.
- Managing connectivity across firewalls
- Managing audit settings
- Managing permissions
- Understanding encryption and digital signatures
- Managing encryption and digital signatures
- Detecting security threats
- Troubleshooting mail queues
- Troubleshooting DNS issues
- Troubleshooting Active Directory issues
- Troubleshooting networking issues
This course provides two practice exams for the Microsoft 70-284 certification exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Practice exam 1
- Practice exam 2
Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 MCSA/MCSE 70-284
This online training series is for anyone preparing for the MCSA/MCSE Exam 70-284 or anyone who wants an introduction to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 MCSA/MCSE 70-284 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 MCSA/MCSE 70-284 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Microsoft Certifications Package which includes all of the Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 MCSA/MCSE 70-284 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses