Excel 2007 Training
The Excel 2007 series introduces learners to the newly designed Ribbon interface of Microsoft Excel 2007. It provides a basic introduction to Excel including entering and editing cell data, selecting cell ranges, and formatting worksheet data. Learners will also be able to print worksheets, add comments, complete basic calculations and formulas, and create charts using Excel 2007.
This Excel 2007 online training series provides 11 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Getting Started
2 . Creating a Worksheet
3 . Formatting Data
4 . Editing and Printing Worksheets
5 . Managing Worksheets
6 . Using Charts and Objects
This course provides information about using Microsoft Excel 2007. It provides basic information for beginners, or for those individuals wanting to brush up on working in Excel.
- What can Excel do for you?
- Finding your place
- Using the Ribbon
- The formula and status bars
- Navigating around your worksheet
- Adding and renaming worksheets
Creating a Worksheet
This course provides information about entering text, values and formulas into worksheet cells in Microsoft Excel 2007. It also provides information about calculating formulas and using built-in functions, like AutoComplete, AutoFill, Insert Function, and AutoSum.
- Entering text data
- Entering values
- Entering formulas
- Correcting errors
- Using AutoComplete, AutoFill, and Formula AutoComplete
- Using the SUM function and AutoSum
- Editing cells
This course shows you how to select, adjust and apply different formats to cells in Excel 2007.
- Selecting cells
- Formatting cell layout
- Formatting cell size
- Formatting cell data
Editing and Printing Worksheets
This course provides information about using different viewing modes to preview workbooks, distinguishing between relative and absolute cell references, copying formulas from one cell to another, and viewing copied items on the clipboard. It also provides information about deleting, inserting and hiding cells; and using the Page Setup dialog box to insert headers, footers and page breaks.
- Worksheet Views
- Formula and Editing Tools
- Inserting, Deleting and Hiding
- Page Layout and Printing
This course provides information about managing multiple worksheets, naming cells and ranges, and searching for data within your worksheet. It also covers sharing and protecting your workbooks and adding cell-specific information such as Web links and comments.
- Setting Panes
- Naming Cells and Ranges
- Finding Data in a Worksheet
- Working with Multiple Workbooks
- Adding Web Links
- Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
Using Charts and Objects
This course provides a detailed look at how you can insert and modify charts, shapes, text boxes, pictures, SmartArt, and clip art to visually enhance your worksheets.
- Creating charts
- Modifying and formatting charts
- Adding shapes and text boxes
- Pictures and clip art
This course is for anyone new to Microsoft Excel, or for individuals looking for an Excel refresher.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Show Me Hows allow learners to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Full-page images allow learners to experience an application as if it were open on their computer.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Excel 2007 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Excel 2007 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Excel 2007 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses