Excel 2007 Advanced Training
The Excel 2007 Advanced series teaches you to apply filters, use formulas and analyze data. You will be able to apply your knowledge to create complex business applications and analyses in Microsoft Excel.
This Excel 2007 Advanced online training series provides 12 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Excel 2007 Advanced: Filtering and Sorting Data
2 . Excel 2007 Advanced: Using Pivot Tables
3 . Excel 2007 Advanced: Working with Functions
4 . Excel 2007 Advanced: Using Data Analysis Tools
5 . Excel 2007 Advanced: Automating with VBA Macros
6 . Excel 2007 Advanced: Adding Connections and Importing Data
Excel 2007 Advanced: Filtering and Sorting Data
This course provides information on how to filter and sort your worksheets in Excel 2007.
- Removing duplicate records
- Using filters
- Setting filter options
- Sorting data
- One-click and custom sorting
Excel 2007 Advanced: Using Pivot Tables
This course explains how to create and use pivot tables in Excel 2007.
- Creating Pivot Tables
- Viewing Pivot Tables
- Formatting Pivot Tables
- Grouping and Filtering Data in Pivot Tables
- Exploring Pivot Tables
Excel 2007 Advanced: Working with Functions
This course introduces the use of Excel 2007 functions.
- Using functions in Excel
- Calculating with math functions
- Using date and time functions
- Using functions to adjust text
- Making decisions with logical functions
- Testing with information functions
- Finding data with lookup functions
- Calculating payments with financial functions
- Finding relationships with statistical functions
Excel 2007 Advanced: Using Data Analysis Tools
This course provides an introduction to the commands used to analyze data in Excel 2007.
- Using What-If Analysis
- Creating Analyses with Scenario Manager
- Using Goal Seek
- Exploring Solver
Excel 2007 Advanced: Automating with VBA Macros
This course introduces the use of macros in Excel 2007.
- Setting VBA security
- Recording and Running Macros
- Using the End Key
- Filtering with Macros
- Understanding VBA Code
- Writing Macros
- Controlling and Combining Macros
Excel 2007 Advanced: Adding Connections and Importing Data
This course provides detail about connecting worksheets and workbooks for automatic sharing and updating. It also provides detail about importing information from the Web, text files, XML data, Access documents, and other files from external data sources.
- Connecting Two Worksheets
- Connecting Two Workbooks
- Connecting to Data on a Web Page
- Connecting to a Text File
- Connecting to a Database
Excel 2007 Advanced
This online training series is for anyone interested in learning about advanced data analysis features of Excel 2007.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Show Me Hows allow learners to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Full-page images allow learners to experience an application as if it were open on their computer.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Excel 2007 Advanced training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Excel 2007 Advanced Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Excel 2007 Advanced training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses