Estate Planning Training
This online training series helps users understand the various considerations in planning an estate. It provides an overview of the terms and resources needed to prepare an estate plan, and explains how to determine assets, will preparation strategies and considerations, trusts, and retirement issues. Also covered are tax strategies to implement in your estate planning. This online training series also offers guidance on revising an estate plan throughout life changes.
This Estate Planning online training series provides 25 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Starting an Estate Plan
2 . Sorting Out Your Assets
3 . Preparing Your Will
4 . All About Probate
5 . Considering Your Family
6 . Taxes to Expect
7 . Tax Strategies
8 . Retirement Issues
9 . Revising an Estate Plan
Starting an Estate Plan
This course provides an introduction to the terms and resources needed to begin preparing an estate plan, as applicable to United States regulations.
- What Is an Estate?
- Looking Ahead
- Getting Started
- Taking Inventory
- Joint Property
Sorting Out Your Assets
This course provides an overview of some of the most common types of estate assets, as applicable to United States regulations.
- Life Insurance
- Determining Coverage
- Pension Plans
- Other Ways to Save
- Your Business and Your Estate
- Other Business Considerations
Preparing Your Will
This course provides an introduction to wills and trusts, as applicable to United States regulations.
- Why Have a Will?
- The Simple Will
- Distributing Your Assets
- Introduction to Trusts
- Trusts and Wills
- Living Trusts
All About Probate
This course provides an overview of probate and probate court, as applicable to United States regulations.
- Landing in Probate
- The Executor
- Keeping Probate Costs Down
- Special Probate Situations
Considering Your Family
This course provides information on the inheritance rights of spouses and children, and ways to prevent challenges to a will, as applicable to United States regulations.
- Choosing a Guardian
- Managing Your Child's Assets
- Your Spouse's Rights
- Divorce and Its Consequences
- Challenging a Will
- Things to Avoid
Taxes to Expect
This course provides information on federal, state, and gift taxes, and how they affect an estate, as applicable to United States regulations.
- Federal Estate Taxes
- Calculating Tax Deductions
- Gift Taxes
- Gifts and Their Consequences
- State Taxes
- Other Taxes to Consider
This course provides strategies for keeping estate taxes down to a minimum, as applicable to United States regulations.
- Charitable Donations
- More Ways to Donate
- Income Tax Savings
- Taxes and Your Will
- Benefits to Your Family
- Distributing Your Assets
This course provides strategies for preparing for retirement and other elder issues within the estate plan, as applicable to United States regulations.
- Social Security
- Other Retirement Benefits
- Preserving Your Assets
- Health-Related Issues
- Final Considerations
Revising an Estate Plan
This course provides strategies for revising an estate plan throughout life, as applicable to United States regulations.
- Elder Issues
- Other Estate Plan Considerations
- Strategies for the Single Person
- Planning throughout Your Life
This online training series is for anyone who is interested in learning more about estate planning.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Estate Planning training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Estate Planning Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Small Business Package which includes all of the Estate Planning training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses