Coaching (Videos) Training
A successful leader encourages and guides employee development. Our coaching programs will teach you to become a mentor to your employees, helping them to make career decisions, acquire new skills and enhance professional performance.
This Coaching (Videos) online training series provides 1 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Performance Coaching: Career Coaching
2 . Performance Coaching: Collaborating
3 . Performance Coaching: Mentoring
4 . Performance Coaching: Training
Performance Coaching: Career Coaching
When a manager acts as a career coach, the benefits are numerous. Besides having a healthy and positive relationship with his or her employees, it encourages organizational performance. This program is designed to show you, as a manager, the different types of employees and the best ways to help them with career decisions. Furthermore, you'll learn techniques and skills for effective career coaching.
- Benefits of Career Coaching
- Purpose of Career Coaching
- Advantages of Career Coaching
- Types of Employees
- Career Selection Process
- Effective Career Coaching
Performance Coaching: Collaborating
As a manager, it's your responsibility to make certain your employees meet or exceed the performance standards of your company. To accomplish this, you must identify the performance needs of your employees by playing the role of collaborator. This program provides you with the assertion skills necessary to help your employees achieve higher results. In addition, you'll learn about performance killers and how the collaborative problem-solving process can help your company.
- Role of Collaborator
- Performance Killers
- Assertion Skills
- Assertive Management
- Collaborative Problem Solving
Performance Coaching: Mentoring
Mentoring relationships help improve productivity by enhancing the performance of employees. During this program, you'll learn the organizational benefits of mentoring and the qualifications for becoming a mentor. You'll also be provided the steps involved in creating a mentor relationship.
- Benefits of Mentoring
- Mentor Qualifications
- Mentoring Activities
- Mentoring Steps
Performance Coaching: Training
As a manager, you must be able to break down complicated tasks into basic steps. During this program, you'll learn the seven laws of training and the importance of using transfer of learning strategies to improve performance.
- What is Training?
- Four Principles of Training
- Seven Laws of Training
- Transfer of Learning Strategies
Front Line Managers, Mid-Level Managers, Exec Level
- This online training series is presented using streaming video.
- Interactive questions appear periodically during this video to engage the learner and reinforce key concepts.
- An index lists the key sections of the video, with the ability to select sections to play.
- Slides accompany the videos and reinforce the learning topics. These slides can be downloaded for reference after the course is completed.
- A full-text transcript of the video can be viewed. Text in the transcript is selectable to choose a point to play the video.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Coaching (Videos) training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Coaching (Videos) Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Business Videos -- Management Package which includes all of the Coaching (Videos) training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses