E-Mailing Your Way to the Top Training
E-mail has become so prevalent in the workplace that we seldom think about it, and yet it is the medium coworkers see you through most often. How can your e-mails speak for you clearly, effectively, and potently? This online training series will walk you through building e-mail subject lines and messages that are effective and respect office etiquette. You'll also learn about e-mail safety by avoiding threats like viruses and phishing, and how to think about email confidentiality and legal security.
This E-Mailing Your Way to the Top online training series provides 8 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Managing Your Inbox
2 . Writing Effective E-Mails
3 . The Legal Face of E-Mail
4 . Becoming an Organizational Leader
Managing Your Inbox
This course provides information on how to manage your e-mail, reduce e-mail volume, and recognize the sources of common low-value messages.
- The e-mail volume problem
- Controlling your inbox
- Dealing with low-value messages
Writing Effective E-Mails
This course provides information on how to use e-mails to communicate appropriately and effectively in a professional environment.
- When to use e-mail
- Communication channel selection
- Impacts of corporate culture
- E-Mail channel abuses
- Initiating an e-mail
- Responding to e-mails
- Writing clear and concise messages
The Legal Face of E-Mail
Ths course provides information on how to manage legal and security issues related to e-mail.
- Why e-mails are vulnerable
- Where messages can be intercepted
- Potential use as legal evidence
- Preventative measures
Becoming an Organizational Leader
This course provides information on how to take a leadership role in your department or company in developing more productive e-mail practices.
- Change in your neighborhood
- Leading the e-mail revolution
E-Mailing Your Way to the Top
This online training series is for anyone who wants to learn how to use e-mail effectively.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Flash scenarios use real world situations to illustrate course concepts.
- Streaming video scenarios illustrate real world issues and solutions discussed in the course.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- MindNotes provide printable quick-reference sheets and other files to be used as learners apply their skills on the job.
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the E-Mailing Your Way to the Top training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
E-Mailing Your Way to the Top Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Business Management Skills Package which includes all of the E-Mailing Your Way to the Top training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses