Effective Presentations Training
Public speaking is a frightening task to many people, but it's also a crucial tool in career success. This online training series offers tips to help you prepare and deliver more powerful presentations.
This Effective Presentations online training series provides 10 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Preparing for a Presentation
2 . Developing an Effective Message
3 . Improving Delivery Skills
4 . Using PowerPoint and Other Visuals
Preparing for a Presentation
This course explains how proper preparation can help you deliver a more effective presentation.
- Presentation Stages
- Presentation Purpose
- Presentation Goals
- Audience Analysis
- Demographic Factors
- Corporate Expectations
- Corporate Hierarchy
- Miscellaneous Factors
Developing an Effective Message
This course shows you how to best structure message content to accomplish a presentation goal, as well as how to effectively use patterns in your presentations.
- General presentation pattern
- Audience connection
- Presentation agenda
- Key points and support
- Wrapping up
- Message transitions
- Problem-solving presentation
Improving Delivery Skills
This course provides tips and tools for improving your delivery skills for presentations.
- Nonverbal First Impressions
- Speaking Voice
- Nonverbal Cues
- Using Presentation Notes
- Habits to Avoid
Using PowerPoint and Other Visuals
This course shows how to design a dynamic PowerPoint presentation and use other visual tools to support message content.
- Slide design
- Information structure
- Slide enhancements
- Overhead transparencies
- Flip charts and whiteboards
This online training series is for anyone who would like to learn how to give effective presentations or how to improve his or her presentation skills.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Flash scenarios use real world situations to illustrate course concepts.
- Streaming video scenarios illustrate real world issues and solutions discussed in the course.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Effective Presentations training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Effective Presentations Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Business Management Skills Package which includes all of the Effective Presentations training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses