Excel 2000 Training
This Excel 2000 online training series is designed to help users prepare for the MOS Excel Core examination. The series begins with basic Excel tasks, such as entering and editing data, using Find, Replace, and AutoFill, and creating hyperlinks. It also covers locating, opening, and saving files, and using the help function, Office Assistant. Formatting worksheets is covered in detail, including cell and number formatting, adjusting rows and columns, and the use of AutoFormat, styles, and Format Painter. More advanced topics covered include page setup, managing worksheets and data, and creating formulas and functions. An overview of charts and objects, including the Chart Wizard, is also provided.
This Excel 2000 online training series provides 21 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Working with Cells
2 . Working with Files
3 . Formatting Worksheets
4 . Page Setup and Printing
5 . Worksheets and Workbooks
6 . Formulas and Functions
7 . Charts and Objects
Working with Cells
This course shows how to enter and edit data in Excel 2000 worksheet cells and how to create hyperlinks.
- Entering Data
- Editing a Cell
- Editing Multiple Cells
- Replacing Values and AutoFilling
- Creating Hyperlinks
Working with Files
This course shows how to locate, open, and save files in Excel 2000.
- Opening Files
- Saving Files
- Files and the Internet
- Using the Office Assistant
This course shows how to format and adjust cells, adjust rows and columns, and apply formatting and styles in an Excel 2000 worksheet.
- Formatting Cells
- Adjusting Cells
- Adjusting Rows and Columns
- Formatting Numbers
- Using AutoFormatting and Styles
Page Setup and Printing
This course shows how to preview and print worksheets and workbooks; add headers, footers, and titles, and adjust page settings in Excel 2000 worksheets.
- Page Setup
- Headers, Footers, and Titles
Worksheets and Workbooks
This course shows how to work with worksheet rows and columns, manage worksheets, and consolidate data in Excel 2000 worksheets.
- Working with Rows and Columns
- Working with Worksheets
- Linking Worksheets and Consolidating Data
- Zooming and Spell-Checking
Formulas and Functions
This course shows how to work with formulas and functions in Excel 2000 worksheets.
- Working with Formulas
- Using References and AutoSum
- Entering Functions
- Using Basic and Date Functions
- Using Financial and Logical Functions
Charts and Objects
This course shows how to create, modify, and print charts; insert, move and delete pictures, and draw lines and shapes in Excel 2000 worksheets.
- Creating Charts
- Modifying and Printing Charts
- Working with Objects
- Drawing Lines and Shapes
This online training series is for anyone preparing for the MOS Excel 2000 Core certification exam.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Excel 2000 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Excel 2000 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Excel 2000 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses