Excel 2000 Expert Training
This online training series is designed to help users prepare for the MOS Excel 2000 Expert examination. It covers expert-level Excel topics such as importing and exporting data, working with templates, linking workbooks, and using the Report Manager. It also covers advanced worksheet formatting, including page setup and printing, and sorting and filtering data. More advanced topics covered include ranges, macros and customization, validating and auditing data, and creating and using charts, graphs, and pivot tables. Data analysis, file sharing, and security issues are also discussed.
This Excel 2000 Expert online training series provides 22 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Importing and Exporting Data
2 . Working with Templates, Links, and Report Manager
3 . Formatting, Sorting, and Filtering Data
4 . Naming Ranges, Macros, Customizing Toolbars
5 . Validating and Auditing Data
6 . Analyzing Data and Using PivotTables
7 . Sharing Work and Adding Security
Importing and Exporting Data
This course shows users how to import data from Excel to other applications, query a database application to extract data, and export data from other applications into Excel.
- Importing Data Using the Text Import Wizard
- Importing Text by Other Methods
- Importing Data from an Application or File
- Querying a Database
- Exporting Data to an Application
Working with Templates, Links, and Report Manager
This course shows users how to create, apply, and edit templates; use a workspace; link workbooks; preview and print worksheets; and use the Report Manager.
- Working with Templates
- Using a Workspace and Linking Workbooks
- Previewing, Printing, and Report Manager
Formatting, Sorting, and Filtering Data
This course shows users how to format numeric data, create custom and conditional formats, sort and group data, use data forms for data entry and retrieval, and use filters to extract data.
- Formatting Numbers
- Using and Applying Conditional Formats
- Sorting and Grouping Data
- Using a Data Form
- Using a Data Filter
Naming Ranges, Macros, Customizing Toolbars
This course shows users how to add and delete a named range and use a named range in a formula; use the HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP functions; record, run, and edit a macro, assign a macro to a toolbar button; and hide, display, and customize toolbars.
- Adding, Using and Deleting a Named Range
- Using Lookup Functions
- Recording and Running a Macro
- Editing a Macro
- Working with Toolbars
Validating and Auditing Data
This course shows users how validate data, trace and fix errors, trace precedents for a formula, and trace dependents for a specific cell.
- Validating Data
- Using the Auditing Toolbar
- Tracing Precedents and Dependents
Analyzing Data and Using PivotTables
This course shows how to use data analysis tools such as Goal Seek, Solver, and Scenarios, and PivotTables and PivotCharts.
- Using Goal Seek
- Using Solver
- Working with Scenarios
- Using Data Analysis and PivotTables
- Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Using a PivotTable with the Web
Sharing Work and Adding Security
This course shows users how to add comments to cells, change workbook properties, apply and remove worksheet and workbook protection and file passwords, track changes, create a shared workbook, and merge workbooks.
- Working with Comments and Properties
- Adding Security
- Tracking Changes
- Sharing Work
Excel 2000 Expert
This online training series is for anyone preparing for the MOS Excel 2000 Expert certification exam.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Excel 2000 Expert training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Excel 2000 Expert Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Excel 2000 Expert training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses