Dreamweaver CS4 Training
Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 lets coding and design professionals create and edit Web content in a visual layout or a coding environment. With Dreamweaver CS4, you can produce exciting, dynamic Web site designs that employ the most modern layouts and features to attract and keep Web users.
This Dreamweaver CS4 online training series provides 23 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Getting Started with Dreamweaver CS4
2 . Setting Up a New Site
3 . Adding Text and Images
4 . Styling Pages with CSS
5 . Creating Page Layouts with CSS
6 . Working with Tables
7 . Fine-Tuning the Workflow
8 . Adding Flash, Video, and Sound
9 . Maximizing Site Design
Getting Started with Dreamweaver CS4
This course explores several of Dreamweaver's important features. It also explains how the Web works and how Web browsers and HTML code function.
- Taking a Look at Dreamweaver CS4
- How Web Sites Work
- HTML Tags and Documents
- Working with Images and Colors in HTML
- HTML Tips
Setting Up a New Site
This course explains the basic techniques you need to create a site. It also covers how to use and transfer files.
- Creating a New Site
- Creating a Page and Defining the Properties
- Working with Views
- Using the Files Panel
- Working with Files Panel Options
Adding Text and Images
This course explains how to work with text, hyperlinks, lists, and images when designing Web pages.
- Adding Text to Web Pages
- Setting Text Styles
- Previewing Pages in a Web Browser
- Creating Hyperlinks
- Creating Lists
- Using the Text Insert Panel
- Inserting Images
- Linking Images and Using Placeholders
- Editing Images
- Creating CSS Rules in Dreamweaver
- Types of Style Sheets
- Creating Styles with the Property Inspector
- Using the CSS Styles Panel
- Advanced Formatting with CSS
- Fine-Tuning Pages
- Working with Div Tags and CSS IDs
- Using External Style Sheets
- Attaching External Style Sheets
- Creating New External Style Sheets
- Positioning Content with AP Divs
- Absolute and Relative Positioning
- Adding Columns and Headers
- Adding Global Navigation
- Setting Box Stacking Order
- More CSS Layout Tips
- Adding Space to Page Layouts
- Overriding Default Margins
- Building for the Future
- Modifying Table Size and Structure
- Creating Tables
- Formatting Tables with HTML
- Formatting Tables with CSS
- Advanced CSS Table Styling
- Adjusting Cells with CSS
- More CSS Style Options
- Sorting Data in Tables
- Customizing the Workspace Layout
- Using Favorites
- Using Guides
- Using Grids
- Selecting Tags and Cascading Documents
- Zooming the View
- Adding Flash Movies
- Adding Flash Video
- QuickTime and Windows Media Video
- Adding Sound
- Using Snippets
- Creating Snippets
- Working with Library Items
- Updating Library Items
- Working with Templates
- Creating Pages from Templates
- Modifying Templates
- Creating Repeating Regions
- Working with Repeating Regions
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- MindNotes provide printable quick-reference sheets and other files to be used as learners apply their skills on the job.
- Show Me Hows allow learners to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Full-page images allow learners to experience an application as if it were open on their computer.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Dreamweaver CS4 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Dreamweaver CS4 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Web Development Package which includes all of the Dreamweaver CS4 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses