Dreamweaver 8 Training
Dreamweaver is a popular and powerful tool to build rich, professional Web sites and Web applications. These courses introduce the new features found in Dreamweaver 8.
This Dreamweaver 8 online training series provides 4 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . New Design Tools
2 . New Application Development Features
New Design Tools
This course provides information on the new design features added to Dreamweaver with the release of version 8 of the program.
- Zoom and guides
- Coding toolbar
- Paste Special
- New Starter Pages
- Flash video
- CSS Styles panel
- CSS visualization
New Application Development Features
This course provides information on the new application development features added to Dreamweaver with the release of version 8 of the program.
- Visual XML authoring
- XML and RSS feeds
- Site and file management
- Additional enhancements
This course is for anyone who wants to learn about the new features found in Dreamweaver 8. The course assumes that you have some familiarity with earlier versions of Dreamweaver.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Show Me Hows allow learners to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Full-page images allow learners to experience an application as if it were open on their computer.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Dreamweaver 8 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Dreamweaver 8 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Web Development Package which includes all of the Dreamweaver 8 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses