Dreamweaver MX 2004 Training
This series presents information on designing Web sites using Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004. Topics include an introduction to the interface and the basic concepts of Web design, in addition to procedures for setting up the site, managing the site, creat
This Dreamweaver MX 2004 online training series provides over 23 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 6 months of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Advanced Behaviors and Forms
2 . Dynamic HTML
3 . Images, Image Maps, and Assets
4 . Interface and Web Page Creation Basics
5 . Project Planning, Link Creation, and HTML Editing
6 . Tables, Frames, and Framesets
7 . Uploading Projects and Working with Templates
Advanced Behaviors and Forms
This course shows learners how to use advanced features and behaviors. It also explains how to create forms and process form data.
- Using Drag Layer behavior
- Capturing drop target locations
- Applying advanced attributes and adding events
- Creating forms
- Adding radio buttons and check boxes
- Adding lists and menus
- Adding push buttons and image buttons
- Creating jump menus
- Validating form data
- Receiving information from forms
- Exploring submission security and updating files
- Creating dynamic Web pages
This course provides information about inserting and modifying layers, including changing their stacking order and visibility settings. It also describes how to create and apply the three types of CSS styles: classes, redefined HTML tags, and advanced sty
- Adding layers
- Working with layers
- Stacking and aligning layers
- Changing layer visibility and nesting layers
- Creating and applying classes
- Exploring style settings and redefining HTML tags
- Positioning layers
- Working with advanced and external style sheets
- Understanding Dreamweaver behaviors
- Showing and hiding layers
- Opening new windows
- Adding more behaviors
Images, Image Maps, and Assets
This course provides information about images, image maps, and the Assets panel in Dreamweaver MX.
- Adding images to pages
- Working with images
- Creating Flash text
- Creating Flash buttons
- Creating image maps
- Adding and aligning hotspots
- Targeting Links and Creating Navigation Bars
- Managing assets in the assets panel
- Adding and creating assets
Interface and Web Page Creation Basics
This course provides an overview of the Dreamweaver interface and basic concepts related to Web page creation.
- Getting acquainted with Dreamweaver
- Using the Menu bar and Insert bar
- Using the Document toolbar and Status Bar
- Using Panels and Inspectors
- Creating new pages
- Creating lists and pasting text
- Adding page separators and setting page properties
- Saving work and previewing in a browser
Project Planning, Link Creation, and HTML Editing
This course provides information on creating and defining Web sites, creating hyperlinks and named anchors, and editing HTML code.
- Defining a new Web site
- Using the Site Definition wizard
- Working with the Files panel
- Editing site definitions and organizing Web sites
- Exploring relative and absolute paths
- Adding hyperlinks within Web sites
- Using named anchors and point-to-file icon
- Exploring code view
- Using the Quick Tag Editor
- Setting code preferences
- Editing HTML in Word
Tables, Frames, and Framesets
This course provides information on creating and modifying tables as well as adding, sorting, exporting, and importing table data. It also explains how to build and use frames and framesets.
- Creating tables for data
- Modifying tables and adding content
- Exporting and importing table data
- Designing tables using Layout mode
- Editing tables in Standard mode
- Adding color, nesting tables, and using layers
- Using tracing images
- Creating frames and framesets
- Setting attributes and using frames objects
- Nesting frames and using existing Web pages
- Loading content in frames
Uploading Projects and Working with Templates
This course provides information on establishing a remote server connection, specifying the appropriate file transfer method, and moving files between a local and remote server. It also explains how to create templates from existing Web pages or from scra
- Enabling server connections
- Moving and managing sites
- Transferring files and importing existing sites
- Creating templates
- Making regions editable
- Applying and editing templates
Dreamweaver MX 2004
This series is for anyone who is interested in learning more about designing Web sites with Dreamweaver MX 2004.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Dreamweaver MX 2004 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 6 months of unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
Web-Based Training Products:
You might also be interested in our Web Development Package which includes all of the Dreamweaver MX 2004 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses
Web Development Package