Dynamic HTML Training
This Dynamic HTML online training series provides 18 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . DHTML and Style Sheets
3 . Objects and Events
4 . Styles and Content
5 . Data From Other Sources
DHTML and Style Sheets
This course introduces users to Dynamic HTML and shows students how to use style sheets to define the format of Web pages.
- Dynamic HTML Overview
- Microsoft Versus Netscape
- Specifying Cascading Style Sheets
- Using Cascading Style Sheets
- Cascading Style Sheet Properties
- Advanced Cascading Style Sheets
- Data, Expressions, and Variables
- Functions and Flow Control
- Objects and Arrays
Objects and Events
This course explains the Dynamic HTML object model and how objects and events are used to interact with users.
- The Dynamic HTML Object Model
- Collections and Elements
- The window Object
- Event Handling
- The window.event Object
- More Event Handling
Styles and Content
This course introduces students to style sheets and content formatting.
- Dynamic Styles
- Hiding and Showing Elements
- Positioning Style Sheets
- Using the Position Property
- Positioning Properties
- Moving Elements
- Dynamic Content
- The Object Model and Dynamic Content
Data From Other Sources
This course introduces users to binding data from other sources to Web pages using DHTML and Data Source Objects. The course focuses on the Tabular Data Control, which dynamically displays data from text files.
- Introduction to Data Binding
- DHTML Client-Side Data Binding
- Using Data Consumers
- Data Source Objects
- Using the TDC
- Managing the TDC
This online training series is for Web page developers who want to learn more about Dynamic HTML for Web site design.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Dynamic HTML training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Dynamic HTML Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Web Development Package which includes all of the Dynamic HTML training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses