C Programming Training
This online training series is for programmers who want to learn ANSI C. It covers the use of numeric variables, constants, and operators to manipulate C expressions, writing, compiling, and testing programs, arrays, and control statements. The series also covers pointers and variable scope concepts. Advanced topics include the function library, memory management, and preprocessor directives.
This C Programming online training series provides 38 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Week 1
2 . Week 2
3 . Week 3
This course begins with a basic explanation of C language components and quickly progresses to writing and debugging C programs. Sample listings complete with sample output and an analysis of code illustrate the topics of the day.
- Getting started
- The components of a C program
- Numeric variables and constants
- Statements, expressions, and operators
- Working with functions
- Basic program control
- Basic input/output
This course covers pointers and variable scope concepts that are important to capitalizing on C's assets. It also covers numeric arrays characters and strings and structures. It introduces additional program control statements provides detailed explanations of functions and presents alternative functions. Sample listings complete with sample output and an analysis of code illustrate the topics of the day.
- Numeric arrays
- Characters and strings
- Variable scope
- More program control
- Working with the screen printer and keyboard
This course begins with advanced pointer topics and moves on to the use of disk files for data storage and retrieval. It also covers advanced function topics and explores the function library in more detail. The week ends with a discussion of memory management header files and preprocessor directives. Sample listings complete with sample output and an analysis of code illustrate the topics of the day.
- More on pointers
- Using disk files
- Manipulating strings
- Getting more from functions
- Exploring the function library
- Odds and ends
- Using preprocessor directives
This online training series is for the beginning programmer or for the experienced programmer who wants to learn ANSI C.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the C Programming training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
C Programming Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Technical Package which includes all of the C Programming training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses