Fundamentals of Business Management Training
The Fundamentals of Business Management series provides learners with basic theories, skills, and tools they can use to improve their performance as managers.
This Fundamentals of Business Management online training series provides 10 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Management in Perspective
2 . Functions of Front-Line Management
3 . Managerial Finance and Accounting
Management in Perspective
After taking this course, learners will be able to evaluate their current performance as managers and utilize the skills, techniques, and theories reviewed in the course to improve their productivity. Learners will also be able to formulate plans of action to acquire additional skills needed to advance in the field of business management.
- Socrates and business management
- Management defined
- Management theory
- Management roles
- Management development
- Management skills and functions
Functions of Front-Line Management
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to the skills and duties of front-line management. The course explores the role of supervisor through best practices, expert suggestions, and practical tips that help build and maintain productive working relationships.
- Productivity through people
- Foundations of human relations
- Creating a productive climate
- Quality control and improvement
- Building effective teams
- Communicating privately
- The formal appraisal
- Delegating authority
- Planning and prioritizing
- Making sound decisions
Managerial Finance and Accounting
This course provides an introduction to the language of finance. After taking this course, the learner wii be able to interpret financial reports and ask intelligent questions about financial matters.
- Financial reporting
- Reduction of sales
- Costs of sales
- Expense classifications
- Equipment acquisition
- Balance sheets
- Equity and ownership
- Corporate equity
- Budgeting and planning
- Budget reporting
Fundamentals of Business Management
This online training series is for anyone currently working in management or for anyone who wants to develop the skill set needed to be an effective manager.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Flash scenarios use real world situations to illustrate course concepts.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive lesson introductions.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Fundamentals of Business Management training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Fundamentals of Business Management Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Business Management Skills Package which includes all of the Fundamentals of Business Management training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses