Business Ethics Training
The Business Ethics series provides a common sense, practical approach to doing good work, emphasizing the need for people to prepare in advance for ethical dilemmas. The series takes an honest, realistic view of how managers can help improve ethical behavior in the rushed, output-driven business environment.
This Business Ethics online training series provides 5 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . What You Don't Know Can Hurt You
2 . Everyday Ethical Dilemmas
3 . Ethical Dilemmas and the Law
4 . Individual Values; Organizational Values
What You Don't Know Can Hurt You
This video is designed to help you and your organization wade through the ambiguous areas of business ethics. After taking this course, learners will understand the primary principles of and possess strategies for ethical decision making, development, and maintenance.
- Why take an ethics program?
- Does ethics equal "Doing the right thing?"
- Why do people break the rules?
- What are the biggest ethical mistakes?
- How do people get in trouble?
- What are the steps towards an ethical workplace?
- How can you respond to unethical requests?
Everyday Ethical Dilemmas
After taking this course, learners will understand the need for a practical approach to business ethics and how to develop their own personal ethical perspectives.
- The need for practical business ethics
- An ethical dilemma
- The Golden Rule
- The Public Disclosure test
- The Universalization test
Ethical Dilemmas and the Law
This course features practical instruction for searching the Internet for legal information relevant to business ethics.
- Locating Relevant Laws on the Internet
- Sophisticated Searches for the Law
Individual Values; Organizational Values
This course focuses on helping learners set and use personal value priorities in their daily lives.
- Your Personal Value Priorities
- Individual and Organizational Values
- Moral Principles
This online training series is for anyone who needs to apply ethical principles in business situations.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Flash scenarios use real world situations to illustrate course concepts.
- Streaming video scenarios illustrate real world issues and solutions discussed in the course.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Business Ethics training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Business Ethics Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Business Management Skills Package which includes all of the Business Ethics training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses