Budgeting and Saving Training
This online training series is designed to teach money management and investing skills to help the average consumer get the greatest return for his or her money. The series is for users who wish to learn how to control debt, choose credit and banking accounts wisely, and create a solid plan for retirement.
This Budgeting and Saving online training series provides 21 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Confronting Debt
2 . Eliminating Debt
3 . Banking Basics
4 . Choosing Bank Accounts
5 . Planning Your Retirement
6 . Making 401(k) Plans Work
7 . Exploring Investment Options
This course provides a guide to assessing personal debt, formulating a budget, and maintaining a good credit rating.
- Assessing Your Debt
- Creating a Budget
- Understanding Your Credit Rating
- Maintaining Good Credit
This course provides a guide to eliminating personal debt and rebuilding damaged credit.
- Understanding Credit Cards
- Developing Smarter Credit Habits
- Getting Out from Under Debt
- Rebuilding Damaged Credit
This course explains basic principles of consumer banking.
- Avoiding Fees and Service Charges
- Understanding Rates
- Finding Better Rates
- Considering Banking Options
Choosing Bank Accounts
This course explains how to choose checking accounts, savings accounts and certificates of deposit, and provides an introduction to online banking.
- Understanding Checking Accounts
- Choosing a Checking Account
- Choosing Savings Accounts and CDs
- Banking Online
Planning Your Retirement
This course provides an introduction to long-term investment strategy.
- Becoming an Informed Investor
- Planning Your Investments
- Planning for Retirement
- Cashing In at Retirement
Making 401(k) Plans Work
This course explains how to take advantage of 401(k) saving plans.
- Understanding 401(k) Plans
- Maximizing Your 401(k) Benefits
- Investing Online
- Saving Over the Long Haul
Exploring Investment Options
This course provides a guide to investing in stocks and explains other investment options including bonds, mutual funds, and government investments.
- Investing in Stocks
- Investing in Bonds and Mutual Funds
- Investing with the Government
Budgeting and Saving
This online training series is for anyone who wants to better manage his or her personal finances.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Budgeting and Saving training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Budgeting and Saving Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Small Business Package which includes all of the Budgeting and Saving training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses