Access 2002 Training
This online training series shows how to create, plan, and modify databases and database objects in Access 2002. Courses cover the following topics: understanding relational databases, creating and planning databases, selecting and printing database objects, creating tables, entering records, modifying tables and field properties, using advanced sorts, finding records, applying and removing filters, establishing and managing table relationships, specifying query criteria, creating calculated fields, running multi-table queries, creating forms and reports, implementing standard and calculated controls in both forms and reports, importing data, saving Access objects as Web pages, and performing administrative tasks. This online training series is procedure focused and assumes that the student is familiar with the mechanics of getting around in a Microsoft Office application.
This Access 2002 online training series provides 22 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Creating Databases
2 . Building Tables
3 . Modifying Tables
4 . Sorting and Filtering
5 . Relationships and Queries
6 . Building Forms
7 . Producing Reports
8 . Advanced Tasks
This course shows users how to plan and create a database in Access 2002.
- Understanding Relational Databases
- Planning a Database
- Creating a Database
- Selecting and Printing Database Objects
This course shows users how to create and populate database tables in Access 2002.
- Understanding Table Structure
- Creating Tables
- Entering Records
This course shows users how to edit table data, table structure, and field properties in Access 2002.
- Modifying Data
- Modifying Tables
- Modifying Field Properties
- Modifying Tables Using the Wizards
Sorting and Filtering
This course shows users how to find, filter, and sort records in Access 2002.
- Sorting Records
- Using Advanced Sorts
- Finding Records
- Applying and Removing Filters
Relationships and Queries
This course shows users how to establish table relationships, perform join operations, and define and execute queries in Access 2002.
- Establishing Table Relationships
- Managing Table Relationships
- Displaying Related Records
- Specifying Query Criteria
- Creating Calculated Fields
- Using Multi-Table Queries
This course shows users how to create forms in Access 2002, to change the appearance of reports, and to add bound and unbound controls to reports.
- Creating a Form
- Working in Design View
- Using Controls
- Using Calculated Controls
This course shows users how to create reports with the Report Wizard, arrange and organize reports, and add bound and unbound controls to the report in Access 2002.
- Creating Access Reports
- Using the Report Wizard
- Working with Reports in Design View
- Using Controls in Reports
- Using Calculated Controls in Reports
This course shows users how to import data into Access databases, create Web hypertext pages based on Access objects, incorporate hyperlinks into Access objects, and perform administrative tasks such as backing up the database in Access 2002.
- Importing Data
- Saving Access Objects as Web Pages
- Adding Hyperlinks
- Performing Administrative Tasks
This online training series is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Access 2002.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Access 2002 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Access 2002 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Access 2002 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses