Microsoft .NET Architectures MCP/MCSD 70-300 Training
This online training series helps a learner prepare for the MCP/MCSD 70-300 exam by covering how to break down a case study to expose pertinent facts, create meaningful requirements and specifications for a solution, and develop a .NET solution architecture that is secure and stable. It teaches the development of a solid database model, including normalization, relationships, and Object Role Modeling (ORM). It also covers the tradeoffs between a Windows application, a Web application, and a Web Service-based application.
This Microsoft .NET Architectures MCP/MCSD 70-300 online training series provides 16 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Envisioning Solution - Analyzing Business Requirements
2 . Analyzing User, Operational, Infrastructure Requirements
3 . Developing Specifications Creating the Conceptual Design
4 . Creating the Logical Design
5 . Creating the Logical Data Model and Physical Design
6 . Deploying the Application and Creating Standards
7 . Practice Exam
Envisioning Solution - Analyzing Business Requirements
This course explains how to complete the Envisioning Phase of application development using Microsoft .NET solution architectures. It also covers the beginning of the requirements-gathering stage, including assessing the current business state and determining business requirements.
- Problem Definition
- Solution Proposition
- Solution feasibility
- Risk management
- Business processes
- Organizational structure and positioning
- Training, political, and regulatory requirements
- System features and business requirements
- Dependencies and data requirements
- Data flow diagrams
Analyzing User, Operational, Infrastructure Requirements
This course explains how to both gather and analyze user, operational, and infrastructure requirements in creating Microsoft .NET solution architectures.
- Unified Modeling Language
- Usage scenarios
- World-ready applications
- Performance and availability requirements
- Security requirements
- Scalability requirements
- Maintainability requirements
- Accessibility requirements
- Deployment and extensibility requirements
- Hardware, software, and network infrastructure requirements
Developing Specifications Creating the Conceptual Design
This course explains how to develop specifications and create a conceptual design using Microsoft .NET solution architectures.
- Specifications development strategy
- Auditing and error handling
- Multicultural application development
- Data storage
- State management
- Data validation
- Deployment strategies
- Security strategy development
- Operations and support system strategy
- Concept modeling entities
- Uniqueness and mandatory role constraints
- Data rules and ring constraints
Creating the Logical Design
This course explains how to create and validate the logical design of a solution using Microsoft .NET solution architectures.
- Choosing an architectural model
- Auditing and logging
- Supporting multinational and disabled users
- DAL, BLL, and USL layers
- Services, components, and state
- Synchronous versus asynchronous processing
- COM and COM+
- XML and .NET remoting
- Logical design validation
Creating the Logical Data Model and Physical Design
This course explains how to create the logical data model and physical design of a solution using Microsoft .NET solution architectures.
- Data modeling and logical data design
- Defining tables and columns
- Normalizing tables
- Defining relationships
- Defining the XML schema
- Auditing and exception handling
- Integration, interoperability, and security
- Business services
- User services
- Data access and state
Deploying the Application and Creating Standards
This course explains how to deploy, maintain, model, and validate a solution's physical design using Microsoft .NET solution architectures. This course also covers how to create both team standards and processes, as well as measure quality.
- Physical design deployment and licensing
- Physical design data migration and upgrading
- Physical design maintenance
- Data model physical design
- Physical design validation
- Coding standards
- Other standards
- Establishing team processes
- Using enterprise templates
- Measuring quality
This course provides practice exam questions for the MCP/MCSD 70-300 exam.
- Test day tips
- Practice questions
- Practice exam 1
- Practice exam 2
Microsoft .NET Architectures MCP/MCSD 70-300
This online training series is for anyone preparing for the Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures MCP/MCSD 70-300 certification exam or for anyone who wants an introduction to Microsoft .NET solution architectures.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Microsoft .NET Architectures MCP/MCSD 70-300 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Microsoft .NET Architectures MCP/MCSD 70-300 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Microsoft Certifications Package which includes all of the Microsoft .NET Architectures MCP/MCSD 70-300 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses