This AJAX online training series provides 20 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . History and Revival of AJAX
3 . The XMLHttpRequest Object
4 . N-Tier and AJAX
5 . Rich Internet Applications
6 . CSS and the DOM
7 . AJAX Frameworks
8 . Understanding an AJAX Library
9 . AJAX and Web Services
10 . Tagging with AJAX
11 . Cloning Google Suggest
12 . User Controls and AJAX.NET
13 . AJAX and Mapping
14 . AJAX and Web Parts
15 . AJAX and ASP.NET Security
16 . Performance
17 . Debugging Your Application
18 . AJAX and Site Testing
19 . AJAX Usability
20 . Atlas
History and Revival of AJAX
This course provides a foundation of AJAX fundamentals, including a background and history of browsers and their development.
- History and revival of AJAX
The XMLHttpRequest Object
This course describes the basic procedures for using the XmlHttpRequest object to make dynamic AJAX calls without having to send the entire Web page back to the server.
- The XmlHttpRequest object
N-Tier and AJAX
This course describes the architecture and design of N-Tier applications.
- N-tier and AJAX
Rich Internet Applications
This course describes the functionality and benefits of rich Internet applications and explains how AJAX improves the utility and performance of these types of applications.
- Rich Internet applications
CSS and the DOM
This course teaches how to use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to control the appearance, behavior, and position of objects on a Web page, and how to use the Document Object Model (DOM) to manipulate those Web page elements in memory.
- CSS and the DOM
This course identifies popular AJAX frameworks, compares and contrasts their capabilities, and describes key benefits and features.
- AJAX Frameworks
Understanding an AJAX Library
This course describes the contents of an AJAX library and explains how to use the library in developing an AJAX-based application.
- Understanding an AJAX library
AJAX and Web Services
This course describes how to create a Web service and consume it from an AJAX-based application.
- AJAX and Web services
Tagging with AJAX
This course teaches how to create AJAX applications that use "tagging" to perform user-defined content classification.
- Tagging with AJAX
Cloning Google Suggest
This course teaches how to use AJAX technology to perform autocompletion by 'cloning', or imitating, a popular autocompletion application, Google Suggest.
- Cloning Google Suggest
User Controls and AJAX.NET
This course teaches how to create and customize reusable "drag-and-drop" controls.
- User controls and AJAX.NET
AJAX and Mapping
This course shows how to use AJAX to create mapping-enabled utility sites.
- AJAX and mapping
AJAX and Web Parts
This course teaches how to use AJAX to create Web Parts and integrate those Web Parts into user-definable "portal" Web sites.
- AJAX and Web parts
AJAX and ASP.NET Security
This course provides tools to efficiently test and implement security in AJAX applications.
- AJAX and ASP.NET security
This course provides tools and techniques to improve the performance of AJAX applications.
Debugging Your Application
This course covers debuging AJAX applications.
- Debugging your application
AJAX and Site Testing
This course describes how to perform "stress testing" of an AJAX-enabled Web site and compare the behavior of an AJAX-enabled Web site with that of a non-AJAX-enabled Web site.
- AJAX and site testing
This course provides tips and techniques used to analyze and improve the usability of AJAX-enabled applications.
- AJAX usability
This course describes how Microsoft has combined AJAX and ASP.NET into a technology called ATLAS and discusses how to develop applications using ATLAS.
This online training series is for anyone who would like to build applications using AJAX and the .NET 2.0 platform.
- Flash-based instructional demonstrations applying course concepts.
- Instructional audio with graphics highlighting key points.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the AJAX training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
AJAX Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Web Development Package which includes all of the AJAX training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses