Access 2007 Training
This online training series covers how to use Access 2007 to create, modify, and access databases. It shows the learner how to use the Ribbon-based Access 2007 interface, as well as how to build tables, forms, and reports. Learners will also be able to use queries and filters to sort through data.
This Access 2007 online training series provides 9 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Introduction to Access
2 . Creating Tables
3 . Working with Tables
4 . Creating Forms
5 . Creating Reports
6 . Creating Queries and Filters
Introduction to Access
This course provides information on the Access 2007 interface, creating a database using templates, and the available database views.
- The interface
- Creating a database
This course provides details about creating tables in Access 2007, as well as how to add and delete records and tables from a database. It also covers basic database terminology, data types, primary keys, flat files, and relational databases.
- Database terminology
- Data types
- Adding and deleting fields
- Primary keys
- Flat files and relational databases
- Creating tables
- Adding, modifying, and deleting records
Working with Tables
This course provides information on creating tables in Access 2007, including advanced features such as input masks, validation rules, and table relationships.
- Input masks
- Validating data
- Table relationships
This course provides information on creating forms in Access 2007, including simple forms, more complex multiple items forms, and split forms. It also shows how to create customized forms using the Form Wizard.
- Creating and Modifying Simple Forms
- Creating Complex Forms
- Using the Form Wizard
- Form Design
This course provides information on creating reports using Access 2007.
- Creating Basic Reports
- Using the Report Wizard
- Report Design
Creating Queries and Filters
This course provides information on how to use queries and filters to search and sort your database tables. It shows how to filter using the Sort and Filter feature and how to build queries using the Query Wizard.
- Defining queries and filters
- Sorting and filtering
- Simple queries
- Using query criteria
This course is for anyone who wants to learn more about Access 2007.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Show Me Hows allow learners to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Full-page images allow learners to experience an application as if it were open on their computer.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Access 2007 training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Access 2007 Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Access 2007 training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses