Access 2007 Advanced Training
Access 2007 offers many more powerful features than a beginning user first touches. This online training series will explore some of the more powerful abilities of Access, including pivot tables and charts, graphs, forms, security, multitable and crosstab queries, macros, and more.
This Access 2007 Advanced online training series provides 9 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . Expressions and Queries
2 . PivotTables, PivotCharts, and Graphs
3 . Macros and Data Imports/Exports
Expressions and Queries
This course focuses on the use of VBA functions when creating queries, and examples of queries that use the four basic types of joins you can create in Microsoft Access 2007.
- Expressions, operators, literals, constants
- Working with functions
- Types of functions
- Creating expressions
- Using inner joins for multitable queries
- Using outer, self, and theta joins
- Creating crosstab queries
PivotTables, PivotCharts, and Graphs
This course provides an introduction to working with PivotTables and PivotCharts.
- Working with PivotTables
- Creating PivotTables
- Exporting and optimizing PivotTables
- Working with PivotCharts
- Working with graphs
- Modifying graphs
- Using PivotChart forms
Macros and Data Imports/Exports
This course focuses on the use of macros and the ability to import and export data between Microsoft Access 2007 and other programs.
- Introducing macros and events
- Generating embedded macros
- Importing and linking Excel data
- Importing text files
- Exporting data from Access
- Importing XML data
- Exporting tables and queries to XML
Access 2007 Advanced
This online training series is for anyone who wants to move beyond the basic concepts of Microsoft Access.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Full-page images allow learners to experience an application as if it were open on their computer.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the Access 2007 Advanced training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
Access 2007 Advanced Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Desktop Computing Package which includes all of the Access 2007 Advanced training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses