401(k) Plans Training
This online training series is for those who are thinking about participating in a 401(k) plan, or who already are participating, and want basic information presented in a clear manner on how such a plan functions. In concise fashion, the series explains essential 401(k) rules and covers the important features and benefits of a 401(k) plan, how to enroll in a 401(k) plan, and even some points to keep in mind about protecting investments.
This 401(k) Plans online training series provides 3 hours of self-paced courseware. This web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access to all of the following lessons:
1 . 401(k) Basics
This course explains essential 401(k) rules. It covers the important features and benefits of a 401(k) plan, some points to keep in mind about protecting your investments, and how to enroll in a 401(k) plan.
- Benefiting from Your 401(k)
- Protecting Your Money
- Important 401(k) Features
- Enrolling in Your 401(k) Plan
This online training series is for those who are thinking about participating in a 401(k) plan, or who already are participating and want basic information on how such a plan functions.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
What You Get:
You will receive Unlimited Access to all of the 401(k) Plans training tutorials listed above. Your online training courses will be available from anywhere you have internet access.This e-learning series includes all of the online training tutorials listed and is provided in an interactive, self-paced format. Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), include a variety of features and qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is a leader in providing online computer training tutorials and online education. We have customers use our online training courses in over 75 countries. StaffKit has been providing e-learning solutions for 10 years.
Web-Based Training Products:
401(k) Plans Online Training Series
You might also be interested in our Small Business Package which includes all of the 401(k) Plans training courses listed above plus hundreds of hours of related online training courses