Visual C# XML MCAD 70-320 - Security
This online training course discusses the many aspects of .NET security, including the mechanics of code access security, role-based security, authentication, and authorization. It also presents guidelines for applying security to applications, services and components.
This lesson is part of our Visual C# XML MCAD 70-320 online training series which contains 53 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Configure security for a Windows service, a serviced component, a .NET Remoting object, and an XML Web service.
- Configure authentication type. Authentication types include Windows authentication, Microsoft .NET Passport, custom authentication, and none.
- Configure and control authorization. Authorization methods include file-based authorization and URL-based authorization.
- Configure and implement identity management.
- Understanding Code Access Security
- Code Groups and Permission Sets
- Imperative Security
- Determining and Requesting Permissions
- Using Custom Security Attributes
- IIS, ASP.NET, and No Authentications
- Passport and Forms Authentications
- Implementing Impersonation
- Identity and Principal Objects
- Verifying Role Membership
- Security for Windows Services
- Security for Web Services
- Remoting and Enterprise Services Security
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Visual C# XML MCAD 70-320.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.