Visual C# XML MCAD 70-320 - Deployment
This course discusses the deployment of a Windows service, a serviced component, a .NET Remoting object, and an XML Web service.
This lesson is part of our Visual C# XML MCAD 70-320 online training series which contains over 53 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 6 months of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Plan the deployment of and deploy a Windows service, a serviced component, a .NET Remoting object, and an XML Web service
- Create a setup program that installs a Windows service, a serviced component, a .NET Remoting object, and an XML Web service
- Register components and assemblies
- Publish an XML Web service
- Enable static discovery
- Publish XML Web service definitions in the UDDI
- Configure client computers and servers to use a Windows service, a serviced component, a .NET Remoting object, and an XML Web service
- Implement versioning
- Plan, configure, and deploy side-by-side deployments and applications
- Deploying Private Assemblies
- Binding Privately Deployed Assemblies
- Using Assembly Tools
- Deploying Shared Assemblies
- Adding an Assembly to the GAC
- Referencing an Assembly from the GAC
- Binding Policy for Shared Assemblies
- Side-by-Side Execution in a Feature Upgrade
- Side-by-Side Execution in a Service Pack
- Delaying Signing an Assembly
- Using Copy to Package an Application for Deployment
- Using Microsoft Windows Installer
- Customizing Visual Studio .NET Setup and Deployment Projects
- Deploying a Web Service
- Deploying with a Windows Installer Package
- Creating Installation Components
- Deploying a Windows Service
- Deploying a Serviced Component
- Deploying a .NET Remoting Object
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Visual C# XML MCAD 70-320.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 6 months of unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.