MS Exchange Server 5.5 - Monitoring
This online training course shows users how to use numerous tools to monitor Exchange Server and configure it for optimum performance.
This lesson is part of our MS Exchange Server 5.5 online training series which contains 40 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use Performance Monitor to track Exchange Server performance
- Explain Performance Monitor alerts and counters
- Create and use link monitors
- Use a server monitor
- Install SNMP (simple network management protocol) and use it to monitor performance
- Optimize Exchange design
- Use Performance Optimizer
- Monitoring with Performance Monitor
- Performance Monitor Counters and Alerts
- Creating a Link Monitor
- Using the Link Monitor
- Using the Server Monitor
- Monitoring Performance with SNMP
- Installing SNMP for Exchange
- Optimizing Exchange Design
- Optimizing Individual Exchange Servers
- Using Performance Optimizer
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using MS Exchange Server 5.5.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.