Windows Server 2008 Networking MCTS 70-642 - Monitoring and Managing a Network Infrastructure
This online training course provides information about monitoring and managing a network infrastructure.
This lesson is part of our Windows Server 2008 Networking MCTS 70-642 online training series which contains 8 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain how Windows Update works
- Discuss the benefits of Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Examine the options for configuring WSUS
- Describe the features of Performance Monitor
- Explain the System Stability Index
- Discuss the benefits of using Data Collector Sets
- Describe the features and functions of the Event Viewer
- Describe how Custom Views are created
- Discuss DNS debug logging
- Explain and configure SNMP
- Describe the features and operation of Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (MBSA)
- Discuss the operation of Network Monitor
- Configure Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) server settings
- Capture performance data
- Monitor event logs
- Gather network data
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Windows Server 2008 Networking MCTS 70-642.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.