WebSphere 7.0 with Rational Application Developer - Developing Web Services Applications
This online training course teaches how to create Web Services and shows how Web Services are used to implement a service-oriented architecture (SOA).
This lesson is part of our WebSphere 7.0 with Rational Application Developer online training series which contains 20 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Describe Web Services and SOA
- Describe features and benefits of WRAD environment that support Web Services development and SOA
- Classify WRAD development features
- Developing Web Services Applications
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using WebSphere 7.0 with Rational Application Developer.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.