Web Design & Graphics - Building Your Site with Formatting
This online training course shows users how to create fonts with HTML and graphics, and lay out a page using tools like lines, buttons, bullets, and tables.
This lesson is part of our Web Design & Graphics online training series which contains 16 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain basic typography terms and concerns
- Create fonts for a Web page
- Build lines, buttons, and bullets
- Design pages using tables and graphics
- Typography and HTML Commands
- Fonts, Graphics, and Other Type Tricks
- Lines, Buttons, and Bullets
- Using Tables and Graphics for Layout
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Web Design & Graphics.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.