Windows Server 2003 Active Directory MCSE 70-294 - Working with Domain Controllers
This online training course provides information about installing and configuring domain controllers. It also provides information on planning and diagnosing operation master roles.
This lesson is part of our Windows Server 2003 Active Directory MCSE 70-294 online training series which contains 37 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Install and configure an Active Directory domain controller
- Plan flexible operations master role placement
- Diagnose and resolve issues related to operations master role failure
- Plan for business continuity of operations master roles
- Identify operations master roles dependencies
- Planning Domain Controllers
- Using the Active Directory Installation Wizard
- Creating additional Domain Controllers
- Upgrading and placing Domain Controllers
- Backing up and restoring Domain Controllers
- Managing Operations Masters
- Transferring Operations Master roles
- Seizing the Master and responding to failures
- schema naming RID PCD infrastructure promotion upgrading restoring transferring
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Windows Server 2003 Active Directory MCSE 70-294.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.