Windows 2000 Security Design 70-220 - Protecting Resources with Auditing and Encryption
This online training course shows users how to design and implement an audit policy and how to design a strategy for using the Encrypting File System (EFS).
This lesson is part of our Windows 2000 Security Design 70-220 online training series which contains 40 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Design an audit strategy
- Implement and configure an audit policy
- Describe the encryption provided by the Encrypting File System
- Plan for the recovery and management of encrypted files
- Design a strategy for securing files and folders with encryption
- Designing an Audit Policy
- Implementing an Audit Policy
- Using the Encrypting File System (EFS)
- File Recovery and Management with EFS
- Designing an EFS Strategy
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Windows 2000 Security Design 70-220.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.