Visual Basic .NET for XML Web MCSD/MCAD 70-310 - Security Issues
This online training course shows learners how to implement code-based and role-based security for .NET applications.
This lesson is part of our Visual Basic .NET for XML Web MCSD/MCAD 70-310 online training series which contains 15 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Implement code access security
- Configure authentication
- Configure authorization
- Implement identity management
- Understanding security
- Granting permissions
- Computing permissions
- Configuring authentication
- Implementing impersonation
- Security for Windows services
- Security for Web services
- Remoting security
- Enterprise services security
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Visual Basic .NET for XML Web MCSD/MCAD 70-310.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.