Visual Basic .NET Windows Apps MCSD/MCAD 70-306 - Globalization and User Services
This online training course provides an overview of globalization, user assistance, accessibility, and printing.
This lesson is part of our Visual Basic .NET Windows Apps MCSD/MCAD 70-306 online training series which contains 14 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Obtain a listing of available cultures from an application
- Perform application localization at runtime
- Explain the purpose of user assistance and accessibility planning within your application
- Create and consume an HTML Help file project
- Configure the common PageSettings and PrinterSettings properties
- Use the four standard Windows printing components
- (PageSetupDialog, PrintPreviewDialog, PrintPreviewControl, and PrintDialog)
- Overview of Localization
- User Interface Localization
- Character Encodings
- .NET User Assistance
- Implementing .NET User Assistance
- The PrintDocument Component
- Using Print Controls
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Visual Basic .NET Windows Apps MCSD/MCAD 70-306.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.