Visual Basic 2005 - Reflection and Attributes
This online training course provides information on how Visual Basic 2005 works with attributes and reflection, how to create and work with custom attributes, and how to use binding flags to instantiate types from assemblies.
This lesson is part of our Visual Basic 2005 online training series which contains 8 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Describe reference and value data types
- Explain the mapping between Visual Basic 2005 types and the CTS
- Define how reflection is used in Visual Basic 2005
- Explain how to use reflection to search assemblies in Visual Basic 2005
- Describe how to inspect type information in assemblies in Visual Basic 2005
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Visual Basic 2005.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.