Visual Basic 2005 - Managed Type Fundamentals
This online training course provides information on how Visual Basic 2005 creates and manages data types, and how it maps those data types to an underlying common type system used by the .NET platform.
This lesson is part of our Visual Basic 2005 online training series which contains 8 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Describe the Common Type System
- Explain the mapping between Visual Basic 2005 types and the CTS
- Define the workings of Visual Basic 2005 types
- Describe how to navigate Visual Basic 2005 types
- Create, recognize, and work with accessors
- Create, recognize and work with indexers
- Create, recognize and work with instance members
- Create, recognize and work with static members
- Create, recognize and work with interfaces
- Create, recognize and work with base and derived classes
- Common type system
- Type navigation
- Accessors and indexers
- Instance members, static members and interfaces
- Base and derived classes
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Visual Basic 2005.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.